SPE MOTORSPORT 6.7 POWERSTOKE INTAKE PIPING KIT
3-5 Week Lead Time
SPE 6.7 Powerstroke Intake Piping Kit
SPE Motorsport is proud to finally introduce our upgraded intercooler/intake piping kit for the 6.7L Powerstroke. This kit replaces the restrictive factory plastic upper intake and cast aluminum lower intake. SPE has developed our kits to cover 2011-2019 trucks 11+ cab & chassis turbos, 15-19 VGT, and also Non-VGT turbo kits. The SPE piping kit includes all aluminum polished piping, cast aluminum Y manifold, 5-ply silicone couplers, t-bolts clamps, and hardware.
The SPE cast aluminum Y manifold has a true 3” internal diameter unlike the rest of the kits on the market, along with cast-in injectable bosses and the use of factory style o-ring gaskets for ease of installation and replacement. The cast Y manifold is available in raw or micro-wrinkle black powder coat.
The cold side pipe is 3.5” diameter unlike the more common 3” seen in most competitor's kits. This not only helps with flow but also gives your engine bay a bolder, tougher look. SPE also includes a welded on billet IAT bung so that it can be installed and used as the manufacture intended. This, too, is not commonly seen in competitor's kits. In our experience, this is an integral part in collecting data and for PCM functionality.
With so many customers already having cold air intakes previously installed, SPE wanted to make our kit so that you could use that investment and not have to sell or get rid of it. We include a high quality rotomolded adapter that cleanly connects all stock and aftermarket cold air kits to your turbo with multiple adapter options based on turbo style and truck. This piping kit is an excellent match for the SPE Emperor Turbo System.
It gets even better. If/when you decide to change turbochargers you will just need to purchase the appropriate Lower Air Intake Adapter to fit the new turbo you're installing.
- 11-19 model years (only works for the 11+ cab & chassis trucks; does not support the dual boost turbos on the 11-14 trucks at this time)
- Cast aluminum intake manifold with large 3” internal diameter
- Injectable bosses (can be drilled as needed, can be used for water meth, nitrous, propane, EGR, etc.)
- Utilizes factory intake gaskets
- 5-Ply silicone couplers
- 3.5” cold side pipe
- Utilizes/retains factory CAC IAT sensor
- Retain your stock style connection cold air intakes with SPE’s lower intake adapter
- Fits most turbo setups including VGT and NON-VGT*
- Increases HP, torque, and throttle response
*Clearances can vary depending on how some turbo kits are made.
** SPE recommends the SPE Hot Side Pipe to complement this kit.
***This is a great builder kit & allows vast flexibility for the end user.